Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the https://flaircakeboutique.com and Flair Cake Boutique services.
- All products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality with the customers permission.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
- We guarantee the freshness of your baked products for 2 days from the date of delivery/collection if correctly stored in a chilled compartment.
- Prices listed within the Flair Cake Boutique service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your order.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Flair Cake Boutique delivery.
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on https://flaircakeboutique.com may vary to those offered via the telephone ordering line if customisation is required.
Orders / Payments
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate delivery address, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- At this time, we are only accepting cash payment on delivery. We provide change up to 500 AED
- By clicking on the ‘Place Order’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Flair Cake Boutique site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send a text message on confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the contact details you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this text message confirmation.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate landmarks of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- If you request a delivery to a remote location, or an area which is not included in the locations where Flair Cake Boutique currently delivers, an extra delivery charge will be incurred. You will be notified of these charges once we receive your order.
- To ensure on-time delivery, please ensure that full address details are provided, along with the telephone number for the intended recipient. Please also provide your telephone number and an email address so that we can contact you to confirm delivery.
- If you would like us to deliver orders to locations where a third party is involved, such as offices and hotels, the signature of an authorized person (on behalf of the intended recipient) will be considered proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- In the event that we are unable to find someone to accept the delivery or make contact with the sender or receiver to rearrange delivery, Flair Cake Boutique reserves the right to charge for re-delivery to an alternative, address.
- Flair Cake Boutique delivers goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items.
- Please note that certain products may not be available for delivery to certain areas and you will be notified once we receive your order.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
Amendments / Cancellation
- If for any reason, you wish to change or reschedule your order, then please give at least 48 hours prior notice before the original delivery date and time. We will try our best to accommodate such requests, but it is always dependant on the availability of resources and our schedule, so there is no guarantee that we will be able to facilitate your request.
- If you wish to cancel an order that has already been confirmed made, customers are required to give at least 48 hours prior notice before the original delivery date and time. Flair Cake Boutique will provide a credit note valid for 6 months – No cash refund is permitted.
- Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we’ll do all we can to put the situation right.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the https://flaircakeboutique.com and the Flair Cake Boutique service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the https://flaircakeboutique.com site and/or the Flair Cake Boutique service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the https://flaircakeboutique.com site and/or the Flair Cake Boutique service impossible or impractical.
- Flair Cake Boutique understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the https://flaircakeboutique.com site and/or the Flair Cake Boutique service from time to time. We will post any changes on the https://flaircakeboutique.com site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Flair Cake Boutique service. Changes will be effective within 24 hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the https://flaircakeboutique.com site and/or the Flair Cake Boutique services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the https://flaircakeboutique.com site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Flair Cake Boutique. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Flair Cake Boutique you may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any reason.
Posting on Flair Cake Boutique Social Media Sites or Blog
- By posting to a Flair Cake Boutique social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments.
- Materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of privacy
- Any photos or comments that include or depict profanity, pornography, threats, hate speech, incite violence, personal attacks, illegal statements or unsafe practices
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to, customers, clients, Flair Cake Boutique employees, suppliers, partners or other community members.
- Unauthorized commercial communications (spam).
- Viruses or other malicious codes
- By posting to a Flair Cake Boutique social media site, you agree to be respectful to other community members as well as the Flair Cake Boutique community.
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of another’s privacy.
Content and Copyright
- Flair Cake Boutique assumes no liability for errors or omissions in any material on Flair Cake Boutique social media sites.
- For any content you post on Flair Cake Boutique social media sites, you warrant that it is your own original work or if it is covered by intellectual property rights owned by third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights to that third party content and specifically grant to Flair Cake Boutique a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, moral rights and any other IP rights with respect to any such content you provide.
Social Media Complaints Policy
- Flair Cake Boutique welcomes feedback about its products and services. If you contact us about a complaint on Flair Cake Boutique social media sites, you will be responded to by a member of our team who will endeavour to reply to and resolve your complaint in a timely manner in accordance with Flair Cake Boutique Customer Services Policy.
- Flair Cake Boutique has a zero tolerance approach to customers who use abusive or threatening language and will take action to protect its online customer service team including removing offensive posts and reporting the user to the appropriate social media platforms and, if deemed necessary, the police.
- Between the hours of 8:30AM – 7:00PM from Sunday to Thursday will always endeavor to respond to your complaint.